One of our favorite blogs to follow is 101 Cookbooks. Heidi is among a group of bloggers who puts out a “Favorites List” occasionally. It’s just a random sampling of interesting things that deserve some link love. We thought it would be fun to put out our own favorites list today, to show off some of the wonderful things we’ve found and have been into lately. (Those of you who know Frito know the main thing that would be on his favorites list).
We’ve been deep in “entrepreneur” mode lately, and have found some great start-your-own-business resources to make use of. Two of our favorites are:
- The book,The E-myth Revisited, or here is a nice summary of it.
- A great non-profit, SCORE (LA Chapter), which offers lots of resources and advice about starting your own business from volunteers who have already been successful on their own.
A few nice blogs and other useful sites:
- Aimee says she wishes she was talented enough to make these adorable cookies. (I’m pretty sure she is, so hopefully she’ll test out that skill soon).
- This post makes Aimee want to go camping in Hawaii.
- Mai-yan (who speaks French) says about this cycling blog, “great writing, but the photos are amazing – really captures the essence of each culture in a candid unfiltered way.”
- I can’t get enough of this blog’s gorgeous food photography.
- Bought a pair of trail runners on this site and Wes got $10 for referring me.
- Finally started using this website to locate and track my climbing. Its very motivating.
Some cool products we love: