Maple Olive Oil Apple Chips
Varies, depending on the size of your apples
Prep Time / Cook Time
Backpacking, Bike Touring, Car Camping, Day Trip, Picnic
- 4 apples
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, a silicone baking mat, or coat them with cooking spray.
- Combine maple syrup, olive oil, and salt in a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the apples and place them in the bowl with the maple syrup mixture. Toss to coat the apple slices. Arrange the apple slices in a single layer on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the apples dry out. Store the apple chips in an airtight container.