Brown Sugar Spice Rub
Prep Time / Cook Time
Backpacking, Bike Touring, Car Camping
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all spices together
- Use your hands to rub the mixture onto your meat, corn, or whatever you are eating it on.
- Cook on medium-high heat, watching carefully if grilling over a flame.